Bar|Scan Return Policy
Standard Product Return of Products may be returned within 30 days of sale with valid RMA number. There is a 10% restocking fee.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging including all accessories, bags, cd’s and manuals.
- Items received out side of stated timeframe or in unacceptable condition will not be credited and will be returned to sender.
- Credit for returned items will be issued within 5 days of receipt IF shipping label lists the RMA number. If there is a problem or delay issuing credit, the tracking number must be provided to Bar|Scan, Inc.
- As a precaution, return product INSURED via a carrier that provides online tracking.
- The product must arrive at Bar|Scan, Inc. within 10 days of the RMA being issued.
- Special Order products or software customization cannot be returned.
- No refund can be issued on any training, travel or other expense already incurred.
- If software training has already taken place, it will be deducted from the refund at the rate of $1,000.00 US per day or incident including travel days.
Defective/D.O.A. hardware can be returned within 30 days of sale meeting specified criteria.
- Defective product must include a case number or confirmation name from the appropriate manufacturer.
- Defective product older than 30 days is will be covered by the manufacturer’s warrantee and should be returned to the manufacturer.
- Claims for goods damaged in transit MUST be received within 14 calendar days of shipment.
- Claims are handled between Bar|Scan, Inc. and the carrier, outside of normal RMA procedure.
- After confirming with us that the product in question meets all return requirements, Bar|Scan, Inc. will issue an RMA number.
- Items returned will be shipped at customer expense and all items must be insured.
- All RMA material must be returned to:
Bar|Scan, Inc. RMA Dept
4607 Lakeview Canyon Road, #596
Westlake Village, CA 91361-4028